2017 Blueberry Madness Festival
July 8th & 15th*
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
July 9th & 16th*
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
There are few things in this world as sweet, delicious and healthy as fresh-picked blueberries! At this year's Blueberry Madness Festival, we will have lots of delicious blueberry treats and blueberry fun. Don't miss it!
- Fresh Blueberry Shortcake and Blueberry Sundaes
- Fun for the Whole Family, including
- Pie Eating Contests
- Blueberries on a Spoon Races
- Limbo Contests
- Hula Hoop Contests
- And more!
- Buckwheat Pancakes, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Homemade Blueberry Donuts will be ready at 7 a.m. at Marilyn's Bakery
- DJ, With Lots of Fun Music for Everyone
*Dates subject to change depending on the weather and how the berries ripen.
To help preserve our u-pick fields this season we re no longer allowing vehicle traffic into the fields. Need a lift? Hop aboard one of our U-Pick trams and we will be happy to drop you off and pick your up when you are ready to head back to the market.
$7.00 per person
Festival admission includes unlimited access to all activities except train and cannons.