Have questions about Johnson's?
We have answers!
Below you will find answers to some of the most common questions we get. We want your trip to Johnson's to be a complete success. Please visit our contact page to call us or to send us an email if you have more questions.
Our garden center opens in April. You will find our greenhouses full of beautiful plants and flowers. Our season comes to and end on October 31st.
Visit our home page for links to our social media channels, or to sign up for our email newsletter. Email subscribers receive coupons, updates, and access to special events.
Yes. Our festival weekends are one admission fee for everyone ages 2 and up. If you just want to pick, we are open on the weekdays for most produce for only a $2 entrance fee.
Johnson’s is not funded by any city parks or rec divisions. We welcome you onto our land to enjoy the blessing of owning the land and enjoy how we have stewarded the blessing of owning the land. The admission cost helps to cover all the overhead insurance, worker’s living wages and yearly improvements you will enjoy.
Boy oh boy! It would be easier to explain what is not included. Your U Pick produce, concessions stand, and retail store items are not included in the entrance as well as the train and the produce cannons. The jump pad, jump pillow, triple slide, challenge course, corn box, corn maze (fall), duck races, Johnson’s village, blue choo, tram rides to the field, goat village, pipe swing, pedal karts and more are all included for the price of $7 per person.
Buckets are provided in our U Pick fields. Visit our U Pick page for details on u pick produce prices.
Private parties are available at Johnson’s. Please contact Lyndsay at 219-962-1383 ext. 3 for more information.
Weekend Festivals All Season Long!
Good Info To Know - U Pick, Festival and Fun Farm Policies
- All guests visiting our U Pick fields are responsible for paying admission as well as paying for what they pick.
- Please pick only from the areas marked for picking. Do not enter fields nor pick from areas designated “not ready for picking”. Visit our “what can I pick today” page for current availability and refer to signs while on the farm.
- Dogs are not permitted at any time.
- The U Pick fields can handle foot traffic, but not cars—so please, no driving onto the fields during festival weekends. Our U Trams operate on a continuous loop during operational hours. Loading and unloading onto the wagons takes place at designated areas only. Please ensure you are at a proper location for pick up by following the posted signs.
- Bags and vehicles may be subject to search.
- Guests and visitors of Johnson’s Farm Produce visit the fields or participate in activities at their own risk.
- Photographs taken on the farm are property of Johnson’s Farm Produce and inherent permission is implied.
- Keep a safe distance from tractors and farm machinery as we are a working farm.
- Use trash cans and recycling bins to help keep our farm clean.
- Keep your children safe and help them keep the farm in its finest condition. No climbing, throwing, stepping on crops, or entering animal pastures.
Our prices are subject to change without notice.
All admission sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges. We do not offer refunds due to weather. All activities subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. This farm is a smoke free environment. We do not allow smoking in the fields, orchards, market, or tented areas.
ALL visitors, guests, and customers of Johnson’s Farm Produce park and participate in all farm and U Pick activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.