Fun Farm Festivals
Taste the season! There is nothing like our local, home grown berries and produce. Our fun farm weekends only lasts a few weekends each season. Enjoy a day at our farm picking your fresh berries and enjoying our Fun Farm. Click below to start making plans for a visit to our farm. Our Fun Farm is only open on certain Festival weekends! Make sure to check out dates fo each festival and come see us! The fun farm activities are CLOSED on the weekdays!
The Fun Farm at Johnson's
Your weekends at Johnson’s aren’t complete until you visit our new Fun Farm. Your family will find it brimming with these activities:
- Train Rides
- Pedal Carts
- Duck Races
- Fruit & Veggie Cannon
- Gem Mining
- Little Digger
- Hula Cow
- Spin Chairs (NEW to 2021)
- Triple Slide
- Johnson’s Village Playground (COMING SOON!)
- Baby Goat Village
- Spider Web
- Hula Cow
- Barnyard Games
- Challenge Course
- Jump Pad & Pillow
- Pipe Swings
- Johnsons Town
- Corn Box (OPEN IN 2021)
- Corn Maze (Fall)
- Foam Pit (COMING 2022!)
- Corn Stalk Tunnel
- Barnyard Twister
- Hamster Wheel
- Wall Ball Games
- Tunnel of Fun
- Straw Mountain
- GIANT Swing
- Sand BOAT Box (COMING 2022!)
- Blue Choo Rides
- Fun Inflatables
U Pick, Festival and Fun Farm Policies
- All guests visiting our U Pick fields are responsible for paying admission as well as paying for what they pick.
- Due to COVID19, any baskets touched and not used must be paid for.
- Please pick only from the areas marked for picking. Do not enter fields nor pick from areas designated “not ready for picking”. Visit our “what can I pick today” page for current availability and refer to signs while on the farm.
- Dogs are not permitted at any time.
- The U Pick fields can handle foot traffic, but not cars—so please, no driving onto the fields during fun farm weekends. Our U Trams operate on a continuous loop during operational hours. Loading and unloading onto the wagons takes place at designated areas only. Please ensure you are at a proper location for pick up by following the posted signs.
- Bags and vehicles may be subject to search.
- Guests and visitors of Johnson’s Farm Produce visit the fields or participate in activities at their own risk.
- Photographs taken on the farm are property of Johnson’s Farm Produce and inherent permission is implied.
- Keep a safe distance from tractors and farm machinery as we are a working farm.
- Use trash cans and recycling bins to help keep our farm clean.
- Keep your children safe and help them keep the farm in its finest condition. No climbing, throwing, stepping on crops, or entering animal pastures.
Our prices are subject to change without notice.
All admission sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges. We do not offer refunds due to weather. All activities subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. This farm is a smoke free environment. We do not allow smoking in the fields, orchards, market, or tented areas.
ALL visitors, guests, and customers of Johnson’s Farm Produce park and participate in all farm and U Pick activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.